Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator position, working for a large professional services firm in Central London that has grown organically. They have also recently restructured and therefore this is a newly created role and opportunity. Main function of the position is to be the point of contact to the business responsible for liaising with local project coordinators and finance.
Working for a large professional services firm in Central London that has grown organically. They have also recently restructured and therefore this is a newly created role and opportunity.
As the regional Project Coordinator, you will be part of the business operations department and you will operate as the main point of contact to the business responsible for liaising with local project coordinators and finance.
Your main tasks are to ensure the swift and accurate administration of project data, resource planning and intercompany and client invoices as well as the appropriate use of systems and processes.
- Responsible for conducting all operational activities associated to project lifecycle, including set-up, work in progress and invoicing
- Regional coordination - Develop strategies to effectively work with project managers and finance
- Monitor and drive the project setup process
- Update system data for live projects, for example project rates, costs and delivery dates
- Drive submission of time and expenses by consultants
- Work with finance to review draft income forecast, costs and accruals
- Resource planning - Provide support to project managers by collating assigned resources, deadlines, and project rates, highlighting risks such as resourcing clashes, delivery deadlines and providing advice on available resources that could fit a project
- Invoicing - Manage the billing schedule
- Debt - Work with local regional credit controller to review cash collection and outstanding debt
- Build and manage excellent working relationships with regional coordinators and consultants acting as a point of escalation
- Provide KPI reports
It is essential that you have worked in a project based administration role in the past ideally from professional services or financial services (other sectors also considered).
You will need to have the ability to quickly assimilate & understand information and recognise what action is required
Educated to A Level standard, degree desirable or similar experience. Strong IT skills and communication skills are key to establish effective and strong working relationships with internal and external contacts. You will need to take initiative too and embrace a changing environment.