£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Property Accounts Manager
Up to £55,000 per annum - London
A leading property firm are looking for an experienced Property Accounts Manager to work at a leading housing firm in Central London.
Responsible for managing the Property Accounts team, this will involve setting all rent and service charges across a broad portfolio of properties.
The Property Accounts Manager candidate will need to have:
- Proven track record and thorough understanding of the technical and policy issues and implications arising from managing rent and service charges in a complex business.
- Strong understanding of the housing regulatory framework for landlords with a particular focus on knowledge around the Rent Standard as well as a up to date knowledge of regulations and best practice around fixed and variable service charges.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Experience of developing, managing and motivating a multi skilled team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Significant experience of the production of leaseholder/freeholder final accounts
A generous salary package is on offer of up to £55,000 per annum. A wealth of benefits and great progression prospects in a growing firm.
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com