£27000 - £31000 per annum + Daily complementary lunch
2 months ago
Purchase Ledger - Property
A leading property investment firm in the city are looking to hire an experienced Purchase Ledger to join their team. They offer an exciting position with the opportunity to learn and progress within the company.
The Purchase Ledger will be responsible for processing invoices (high volume), weekly payment runs plus setting up new suppliers and other duties noted below.
The CFO has specified that the candidate comes with a large amount of experience within Accounts Payable particularly focusing on high volume invoice processing and ideally from a Financial Services background.
Key Responsibilities -
- High volume invoice processing through Baseware Alusta
- Managing daily priority invoices for payment
- Weekly payment BACS processing and balance checks
- Monitoring AP mailbox and dealing with queries as they arise
- Investigating failed payments and raising manual payment
- Set up of new suppliers and updates as and when received
- Experience of MRI and online payments including ING, RBSI, Bankline, CBA, HSBC and Bottomline
- Other Ad hoc tasks as requested by the Accounts Payable Manager
Skills required -
- Experience in high volume Purchase Ledger and bank reconciliation functions
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Property experience - preferred but not essential
- Financial Services background
- Experience with Baseware (Alustra), MRI or CODA
- Sociable personality - outgoing, confident communicator
- Self-motivated and able to work to strict deadlines
- Flexibility in approach to managing own work load