City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
KennedyPearce had its best ever year in 2018 and we have continued the success in 2019. Our strategy is to be in the top 10% of recruiters in London by size and profit at the end of 2019. We have an experienced management team and the energy, enthusiasm and reputation to achieve this.
This year we are investing in marketing, we've reinvigorated our training program and will develop all our staff. From this we aim to promote from within offering extensive career development and opportunity.
We embrace a fun and exciting culture with a smart casual dress code, KPI's but not micro management and develop working smart to get results - we put you in charge of how you like to work. We have a market leading commission structure, an on-site pub, music and games with a 4pm finish on a Friday. We offer 25 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each year you work up to 30 days, plus your birthday day off.
We work closely across divisions and take pride in our close knit relationships with all employees of the business and therefore we seek true team players.
The Finance & Accountancy division have a great team dynamic, team members trust one another, they work towards a collective decision and they hold one another accountable for making things happen. Everyone states what is working and improves what's not.
We are hiring for the Qualified Financial Services (FS) team. The desk is focused on Investment Management and Private Equity clients and has a 9 year track record of producing results. The role will cover:
- Business development as well as established relationships
- Clients range from Global firms to boutique businesses and start-ups.
- Sourcing candidates using social media, Linkedin, networking, referrals, jobs boards and advertising.
- Meeting and registering all candidates
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
- Attend client pitches and job taking
- Offer management
- Building internal relationships within KennedyPearce and leveraging off existing clients
- Post placement follow up
We do not account manage a couple of clients through email conversations, we are better than that. We fully consult our clients and candidates with daily face to face contact across the recruitment cycle. You will develop long term relationships and your own repeat business as a 360 recruiter. We are also working on change projects and you will be involved in these to improve processes and systems and the KennedyPearce business as a whole.
This is a career role where you will work hard and progress. For the business to have future success we will only hire consultants with a long term plan and the right attitude and skills. Therefore this position is vitality important to us.
You must have recruitment experience. Your background will ideally be in recruiting finance but we are open to any type of recruitment.
The "Must Haves" are:
- Recruitment experience with a hard-working attitude
- An interest in Financial Services especially Investment Management
- Taking pride in all that you do
- Motivation to continue your career in recruitment