Up to £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A continuously growing specialist bank need a new Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity as they are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual. The role requires the ideal candidate to be accurate and timely as well as responsible for keeping up to date with regulatory pronouncements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc regulatory returns
- Keeping up to date with consultation papers and policy statements from the regulators and providing the potential impact analysis to HTB in respect of capital, liquidity and regulatory reporting
- Understand and correctly interpret all requirements for regulatory returns
- Ensure proper systems, processes and controls are in place
- Strong understanding of IFRS
- Providing finance support for treasury regulatory returns
- Strong knowledge of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Continually improving processes
The ideal candidate will have strong degree and ACA qualified with at least 2 years post qualification experience. You will have knowledge of using regulatory reporting software e.g. ALMIS. You will have strong communication and stakeholder management skills. The successful candidate will be a team player and organisationally capable.