City of London, London
Up to £44000.00 per annum
7 months ago
As a sales support executive you will be responsible for:
- Work with strategic client solutions and sales teams to develop pitch material and collateral to help drive new business activity.
- Produce high quality analysis, working with Client Strategy & Research, Investment Division, Marketing, and other departments.
- Manage and review process and necessary compliance sign-offs.
- Support client solution delivery and client retention
- Produce periodic and ad-hoc analysis that supports ongoing delivery of client solution and/or retaining business
- Contribute to thought leadership
- Help in the development of thought leadership (articles, blogs, and presentations) that supports the solutions business.
- Market research
- Understand market trends and themes impacting institutional investors across the region.
- Proactively produce analysis or share findings that help shape the nature of developed solutions.
- Support the rest of the Sales Support team
- Work closely with the rest of the Sales Support team with managing sales campaigns and events, RFP production and CRM and other functions as required.
As a sales support executive you will need:
- 6 months relevant experience
- An understanding of financial markets, investment concepts, competitors and industry trends
- Strong analytical, quantitative and numerical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to contribute and edit content for investment writings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to leverage firm-wide resources in an effective and judicious manner
- The candidate must be a natural problem solver; have the resolve to independently research problems and offer solution
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisation, prioritisation and follow-up skills with ability to meet internal/external demands and ability to work under pressure and independently
- A Degree
- Candidates who are studying or intending to study for IMC or CFA will be preferred