City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Financial Services business with longevity of staff and a good work/life balance. You will join a team that is streamlined and efficient with a great structure in place.
The role is located in Central London and takes responsibility for the following tasks:
- Month end and assisting in production of management accounts
- Monthly and consolidated group reporting
- Completing interim and year end audits
- Review prepayments and accruals
- Review fixed assets and reconciliation
- Reconciliations Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss review.
- Assist with external audit
- Assist with Tax
You can be Qualified by Experience, Finalist or Qualified. You will need to have relevant accounting and tax experience with Financial Services.
You also need excellent written and verbal communication skills who is self-driven, flexible and adaptable.
Salary is £50,000 - £55,000.