City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
My Client, a well established Global Financial Services firm based in the City are looking for a Senior AML and Onboarding Specialist to play a key role supporting the Anti-Financial Crime and Onboarding Manager running the department.
As a Senior AML and Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of Department in all aspects of Financial Crime prevention, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Fraud, Sanctions and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF).
- Providing support to the first line of defence and CDD team in the day to day management and functionality of Financial Crime risks and controls, Sanctions, PEP Screening and KYC/CDD.
- Reviewing of Customer Due Diligence "CDD" on clients and counterparties, in line with the firm's requirement to comply with AML regulations.
- Responsible for the completion of routine AML & KYC
- Coordinating and assisting the administration of issuing compliance employee AML/ABC training
- Contributing to AML onboarding policies and
- Mentoring and training team
As a Senior AML and Onboarding Specialist you will need:
- Minimum 5 years' AML onboarding experience, preferably within an investment
- Knowledge and background Commodities, FX and
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Law or other appropriate discipline
- Professional Compliance Qualification is desirable