City of London, London
£48000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for one of the worlds largets mass media brands.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic finance team in a varied and challenging role. The position covers a range of accounting functions, providing the successful candidate with the opportunity to gain core financial accounting experience whilst developing management accounting and analytical skills.
- Prepare accurate management accounts for two of the company's profit centres ensuring that best practice accounting policies are followed
- Liaise with magazine management on a regular basis to support them in understanding the financial performance of their title.
- Prepare accurate accounts for three of the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary.
- Responsible for managing two junior management accountants and support them in all areas
- Reviewing direct and indirect department operating expenses with the team.
- A first or 2:1 degree.
- Newly Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, with 1st time exam passes
- 3 years relevant accounting experience
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges.
This role is paying up to £50k