City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
13 days ago
Asset Manager with a great culture and team environment. Staff are motivated, ambitious and upbeat. The business is well established but growing and has diversified into new areas in recent years. Based in the West End.
Managing 3 Qualified staff, you will review their work and be responsible for appraisals. The team and your role entails:
- Production of Management accounts for numerous entities
- Financial statements under IFRS
- Manage the end to end budget and forecasting processes for two key business units
- Production of monthly cost reporting and headcount reconciliations for two key business units
- Assist with the development of reporting and budget / forecast processes
- Carry out ad hoc financial analysis
- All appraisals and reviewss
The team work closely together and have excellent communicatiuon skills. It is also important that you are deadline orientated and demonstrate good time management skills.
The role will be an excellent step in your career if you are a Qualified Accountant from Practice (ACA) and/or another Asset Manager. Only a Practice or Asset Management background s will be considered.