City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
20 days ago
City based Wealth Management company are looking to recruit a Senior Relationship Manager. You'll report into the Head of Relationship Management, Loan Agency London. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of complex, performing and non-performing Loan Agency transactions. The Senior Relationship Manager will lead the closing and on-boarding of new loan agency transactions including Facility and Security Agent roles as well as managing loan restructurings and enforcements. The Senior Relationship Manager will also be responsible for undertaking various marketing activities (attending client calls, assisting the sales team on pitches and attending marketing events with clients) from time to time. Candidates with experience of managing a broad range of transactions across various industries will be preferred.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Advanced documentation knowledge (not just agency provisions).
- Loan Agency experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
. At least two years Relationship Management experience in Loans and or a similar environment.
- Familiar with liaising with external counsel.
- Advanced knowledge of security / collateral.
- Thorough knowledge of the Security Agent role and experience of enforcement is preferred.
- Significant deal management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the Facility Agent role.
- Significant knowledge of the issues associated with distressed credits (e.g. Standstills, lock-up letters, schemes of arrangement, chapter 11 US bankruptcies etc.).
- Experience in an investment banking/asset backed financings /transaction management would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal middle and back office operations teams.
- Excellent communication (e.g. comfortable dealing with ED/MD at investment banks and CEO's/CFO's at borrowers).
- Working under pressure and excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of front to back loan processes.
- Good organizational skills.