Up to £70000.00 per annum
13 days ago
As a Senior Relationship Manager you will be responsible for:
Reporting into the Head of Relationship Management Loan Agency London the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Managing a portfolio of complex, performing and non-performing Loan Agency transactions.
- Leading the closing and on-boarding of new loan agency transactions including Facility and Security Agent roles as well as managing loan restructurings and enforcements.
- Undertaking various marketing activities (attending client calls, assisting the sales team on pitches and attending marketing events with clients) from time to time.
- Candidates with experience of managing aviation transactions will be preferred.
As a Senior Relationship Manager you will need:
- Advanced documentation knowledge (not just agency provisions).
- Full understanding of structured deals.
- Loan Agency experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- At least 2 years Relationship Management experience in Loans and or a similar environment.
- Advanced knowledge of security / collateral.
- Thorough knowledge of the Security Agent role and experience of enforcement is preferred.
- Significant deal management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the Facility Agent role.
- Significant knowledge of the issues associated with distressed credits (e.g. Standstills, lock-up letters, schemes of arrangement, chapter 11 US bankruptcies etc.).
- Experience in an investment banking/asset backed financings /transaction management would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal middle and back office operations teams.
- Excellent communication (e.g. comfortable dealing with ED/MD at investment banks and CEO's/CFO's at borrowers).
- Working under pressure and excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of front to back loan processes.