City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
As a Senior consultant you will join the record-breaking Temp Division and continue your career development alongside some of our most successful recruiters within the Financial Services Division:
We have a bespoke career progression plan combining both target driven rewards and learning & development where you receive training at all levels to support your growth. The two paths are up to a high-level Executive billing consultant or down the management route through to Director level. There are no time frames on this so develop as fast as you like.
- You will need at least 2 years recruitment experience
- With a proven track record of success
- Ideally from Accounting and Finance into Financial Services
(However other industry sectors will be considered)
- You will need to show you can and have developed new clients from scratch
- A good educational background (a degree is preferred but is not essential)
- Be truly capable of working autonomously
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal via the phone and in person
We at KennedyPearce want to help make your job as easy and as fun as possible and have created a culture and environment to help our teams thrive to do just that. We have a relaxed culture where every member of our team can enjoy being at work and doesn't begrudge that Monday commute.
We do not operate formal dress code; we have an in office Sonos music system, a drinks fridge in our pub break out area, Nespresso coffee machine, onsite massages, a PS4…and one of the best reward schemes in the industry. This includes monthly commissions up to 36%, annual super bonuses, monthly and quarterly incentive rewards including our legendary "Players" day for our elite performers. All this together makes what we think is a really fun and highly rewarding place to be.
Send us your CV with a covering note and think how you can make your application a little different to stand out from the crowd. To be successful here you will certainly need to.