City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
FX Brokers based in the City are looking to recruit a Settlements Administrator. The Settlements Administrator is an integral member of the Settlements department as they assist in the reconciliation of all payments both inward and outgoing. Working within a dynamic foreign exchange brokers we are looking for someone with a few years experience in Settlements.
This would suit an organised, hardworking, efficient team-worker. The settlements assistants' duties will include keying up of payments onto payments system, keeping track of incoming credits and analysis of trade reports to determine which clients' funds are outstanding. They will also be involved in payment investigations, working with our banks and brokers and liaising with our clients to assist them in completing their trade.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Ensure smooth and timely processing of daily settlements for all markets.
- Ensure all monies are processed and deposited within timeframe.
- Ensure clear communication to the dealer desk of any problems or delays.
- Ensure all reports produced are accurate.
- Escalate any problems promptly to senior management.
- Reconciliation of payments in to trades and payments out.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Ensure all dealing has been accounted for and input at the end of the day.
- Speaking with our bankers with regard to payments and queries
- To be aware of market changes and to plan and organise accordingly