£380 - £420 per day
4 months ago
4 month tax role at a global company in Reading. You will ideally be ACA/ CTA with 4-8 years' experience.
- Designing a best practice HQ recharges model, working with finance to deliver timely quarterly recharges. Ensuring that charges are recorded accurately and supported by the requisite TP documentation. Documenting functional analyses for US and UK HQ recharges and linking the recharges with the TP HQ Reports.
- Working with the Director of TP and legal teams, to develop and maintain all necessary legal documentation supporting intra-group transactions. Identify gaps and ensure requisite agreements exist, especially relating to HQ recharges. Ensure documents are stored in an internal repository and can be easily identified.
- Assisting with TP projects working closely with corporate tax, including documentation of interviews with the business on value chain analysis ("VCA"). Assist in implementing the application of the VCA outcome into corporate tax and transfer pricing planning.
- Assist with reviewing of CbCR report to identify risks and opportunities for evolving TP policies.
- Create and maintain the TP tax risk register and assist in implementing the mitigation of risk. Embed governance and an escalation process to manage TP risk.
- Drive efficiency by working with other TP colleagues to effect simplification of TP documentation and processes. Identifying opportunities to reduce the compliance, administrative and financial burden whilst maintaining appropriate levels of documentation fulfilment.
- Assist with the transfer pricing defence agenda, drafting responses to tax authorities, to be reviewed by The Director of TP, to manage tax audits.
Candidate must be immediate and qualified.