City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
City based International Bank are looking to recruit a Bills/Trade Services Clerk to join their London office. Main responsibilities will include;
- Preparing Documentary Credits works for further counter checking and authorisation.
- Maintaining customer relationships to achieve total customer's satisfaction via delivery of high quality services including those by telephone and face-to-face in order to attract and retain customers and to contribute towards achievement of the Branch's business growth and profitability targets.
- All clerical duties including typing, preparing and processing Documentary Credits transactions which involve the following:
- L/C opening/ amendment
- L/C advising/ confirming
- Import bills processing - IPAL, I/CL, IBCL
- Export bills processing - OBLL, OBUL, OBCL
- Payment/ reimbursement of import/export bills
- Advance and settlement of import/export bills.
- Warehouse Release, Delivery Order issue.
- Customer credits
- Foreign Exchange deals (Option/Forward/Spot).
- Monthly reconciliation (L/C, IBC, I/CL, etc.)
- Adjusting entries input
- Contact customers (send reminders, reply to their queries, etc)
- Archive records for storage
- Undertake other duties as assigned by Branch manager/Head of Bills Services Section.