£150 - £200 per day
AF - TR - 2463_1530622361
3 months ago
- Responsible for the treasury function of the Group and ensure that the Group's financial obligations are met while minimising the Group's exposure to risk.
- Month end postings for interest and capital payments, accrued interest, capitalised interest, property and fixed asset sales, HSL, Special Interest bearing (SIB) and money market transactions;
- To monitor & report Group bank balances;
- To provide monthly Group Cashflow Statement and commentary for Management Accounts;
- To prepare annual group cash budget and forecasts;
- To provide weekly, monthly and yearly cashflow forecast with commentary;
- To provide information for yearly Statutory Accounts preparation;
- To reconcile all balance sheet accounts relating to loan debt, banking, investment in subsidiaries and property sales.
- To liaise on a regular basis with the Development department to ensure funds are available to meet commitments;
- To maintain relationship with Group's bankers and ensure that the Groups banking needs are met which will include: maintaining bank mandates, setting up and providing access to internet banking, setting up card machines for various schemes and maintaining open credit agreements with various bank branches, and other ad hoc tasks.
- To assist Treasury & Finance Operations Manager in financial operations including assisting in statutory submissions and returns.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Current membership (student / part / full) and AAT Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant in CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
MUST HAVES - YOU MUST COME FROM A HOUSING/PROPERTY BACKGROUND