City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Study Support
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Assistant to join a leading trading firm in the city of London.
This role will report to the Front Office Manager of the treasury department and will provide fantastic exposure to the treasury and the finance department. The Treasury Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Treasury team.
- To provide administrative support to the Front Office (occasionally to Back Office if required).
- To communicate with other internal departments, group companies and customers by email, telephone and in person
- To ensure all relevant documents and emails are correctly filed and/or stored in PC folders.
- To prepare internal basic applications and/or reports in relation to Treasury Transactions
- To prepare basic agreements for treasury transactions and arrange for signing
- To prepare basic figures and documents in relation to External and Internal Audit, J-SOX and Budget etc
- To prepare basic data sheets in relation to Treasury Transactions
- To handle basic system and regulatory issues
- To issue invoices and arrange payment in the system, and record them into a spreadsheet
- Any other tasks requested by the Manager
- 2 years administration experience
- Finance and accounting experience preferred but not essential
- Able to speak Japanese extremely advantageous
- Able to manage a large amount of documentation
- Good communication skills
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Experience with SAP and IT2 preferred