£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Benefits Supervisor - Chiswick
£45,000 - Permanent
My fabulous Client, a Global Media Production firm based in Chiswick are looking for a Benefits Supervisor to join their friendly, personable team of 5 on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the administration, oversight and compliance of the company's benefit programs and plans within the UK.
- Attend meetings with Senior Manager in relation to governance of UK benefit offering.
- Partners with Senior Manager on design of comms strategy for UK benefits, helping to draft engaging employee and HR comms.
- Provides management, leadership and development for the Benefits Administrator and acts as first point of escalation for any UK benefit related issues.
- Develops and reviews benefit processes, policies and practices.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience as a Benefits Supervisor within a large corporate, who is used to dealing with senior stakeholders and must be Microsoft Excel / Word proficient.
The firm offer a competitive salary, with a wealth of benefits including flexible working, free lunches, team nights out, and training days.