City of London, London
£200 - £201 per day
15 days ago
A leading global FMCG firm aere looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible for devising policies for the organisation's salary, bonus and incentive schemes.
These might include:?
- Compensation & Benefits strategy within the company.
- Provide expert guidance to HR Business Partners and the HR Team on all matters relating to compensation and benefits.
- Source and maintain current market intelligence on UK compensation and benefits
- Maintain, track and administer job sizing within the organisation
- Provide governance and guidance on pay related matters including administration of HRIS
- Oversee and administer the annual pay cycle - salary review, bonus payments, benefits updates
- Manage and administer all Ex- Patriot (inbound and outbound) related compensation matters including liaison with Tax advisors
- Source, select and maintain a leading benefits offering including management of the organisation's relationships with benefits providers administration of the flexible benefits platform and the maintenance of electronic payslips.
- Contribute to annual employee related reporting for HMRC purposes
- Track, monitor and report on gender pay gap Management of compensation related elements of all regular reporting both at affiliate and Group level (Social Reporting)
- Ownership of headcount and turnover analysis for Company reportin
The candidate will need to have had:
- Solid experience in a fast-paced HR environment
- Established expertise in the management of Compensation and Benefits in a medium to large organisation
- Highly numerate and analytical with advanced excel skills
- Significant experience of working with HRIS
- Agile team worker
- Strong and well established interpersonal skills
- Growth mindset
- Graduate calibre Desirable
- Experience with operation of Workday HRIS
- CIPD qualified