City of London, London
£0.00 - £200 per day
3 months ago
6 months poss p
An exciting opportunity for an Events Consultant / Coordinator to assist the Events Manager of this City Investment Co.
Your previous experience will enable you to organise a wide range of events including to manage the administration and logistics of multiple events in support of internal stakeholders/
You will need to have excellent communication, organisational skills and attention to detail, to manage the event from conception. Previous experience is a must as you will need to manage expectations, working to budget and proved excellent customer service in a multi task fast-based environment.
- To assist the Events Manager and be responsible for a broad range of events including all admin, budgeting and planning
- Coordinate planning meetings with internal stakeholders
- Event Administration: procurement, accounting and adhoc admin to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Ensure regional events are compliant
- Oversee and manage the inventory of marketing materials and gifts
- 3 / 4 years events experience preferably within the financial sector
- Degree within Hospitality, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, working within a team but also independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as required including site inspections and onsite support. May include evenings and weekends.
Salary: £200 per day
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP