City of London, London
£4000 - £5000 per day
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity to work for a creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world's most famous brands, across all media around the world.
Grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide.
I am looking for an articulate and highly organised PA. You will be supporting the UK MD and Chief Client Officer. This is an important role for the business which requires you to be efficient and act with discretion as you'll be exposed to a lot of confidential information for the company.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Diary and email management for the UK MD and Chief Client Officer
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
- Line Management for the Team Assistant with full oversight for business travel including visa requirements
- The creation of detailed travel itineraries for the UK MD and Chief Client Officer
- Collating and processing business expenses for the UK MD and Chief Client Officer
- Organising meetings, including booking venues, organising refreshments, managing minute taking and supporting the UK MD and Chief Client Officer with driving follow up actions
- Acting as a point of reference and reminder for the UK MD and Chief Client Officer on tasks and deadlines
- Overseeing the management of internal finance system in relation to the creation of Purchase Orders, Holiday requests and time sheet approvals.
- Event Coordination - including supporting the organisation of events both locally and globally and any client events/entertainment on behalf of the UK MD and Chief Client Officer
- Liasiing with suppliers and clients.
- Managing Hogarth's taxi and credit card accounts
- Supporting the creation of internal business and client communications including the production of emails and proof reading of documents, creation of presentations and reports
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Previous experience of working with Keynote presentation tool would be advantageous
- Experience of booking Global travel
- Proven strong organisational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as a team player
- Knowledge of using travel tools, experience of working with Concur advantageous
- Experience of people management would be advantageous
If you are passionate, energetic & proactive with previous stable experience as an EA - looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an incredible company then please get in touch! Paige@kennedypearce.com