City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
My Client an Association based near London Bridge are looking for an experienced HR adviser to Provide advice and support to managers and staff members, including leading on recruitment, organising and carrying out the induction process for new starters and answering queries on policies and procedures, terms and conditions, benefits etc.
Support with the organisation of training and development, employee relations issues, performance management and administering the organisations benefits package, team engagement activities and rollout of new HR and company initiatives.
Responsible for ensuring all policies are consistent and that all HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
Skills and experience required:-
To have or be working towards the CIPD Level 5 Certificate.
* Demonstrable experience in HR and knowledge of employment law.
* Excellent organisational skills flexible and able to prioritise and manage in parallel a variety of tasks.
* Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business.
* Experience to co-ordinate complex diary arrangements and resources.
* Ability to liaise confidently with external suppliers and candidates.
* Great interpersonal skills.
* Able to work effectively under pressure.
* Self-starter and pro-active in approach to work.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in dealing with managers and staff at all levels with a passion for providing a great service to internal customers.