£23000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
My Client who are a Not For Profit Organisation based in the heart of the West End are looking for a HR Assistant for the HR Department on a part-time basis.
The primary responsibility of the HR Assistant is to provide the Head of HR with effective administrative assistance.
- Coordinating all employment related paperwork for new hires and terminations as instructed by Head of HR and passing onto Payroll & Benefits Administrator for payroll processing.
- Prepare induction packs for new joiners.
- Carrying out HR induction for new employees.
- Coordinating probationary review process to include checks and controls around form filling and record keeping.
- Manage the leaver's process, including exit interviews and confirming to Payroll & Benefits Administrator final pay arrangements.
The Ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience of Payroll
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Strict confidentiality
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook and be otherwise IT literate to adapt to bespoke systems and databases (training provided).