£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + travel discount
6 months ago
Trade Union experience required!
Flexible Working & CIPD support provided
My client are looking for a HR Business Partner with Trade Union experience to support their Operations and Engineering lines of business.
As the HR Business Partner you will;
Work with line managers to reduce sickness absence and ensure the managing for attendance procedure is correctly adhered to.
Provide accurate guidance within terms and conditions, employment law and the HR Processes and Procedures to line manages on disciplines and grievances.
Have active input into delivery of the people strategy through employee engagement and health and well-being initiative.
Deliver training to line managers and employees within areas of responsibility.
- Ability to influence and persuade individuals at all levels
- Knowledge of managing for attendance procedure
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or experience of the rail industry is desirable
- Experience of working with trade unions is essential