£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
11 months ago
HR Consultant | Romford | £43,000
My Client are a dynamic, leading Accountancy and Business Advisory based in the heart of Romford on the hunt for a diligent, HR professional to join their team of consultants with a passion for HR on a permanent basis.
We are now looking for a HR professional to join our HR projects team working with our clients on engagement solutions, from drafting staff surveys and conducting management training to creating new bonus schemes and reward strategies.
The successful HR Consultant will:
- Deliver training to our clients managers on a HR topic or it might be presenting to a room of company directors about why they should outsource their HR to us.
- Draft a logical report for the client. That might be the proposal or it might be the final summary report.
- Suggest a survey, or a salary review or even a new style bonus structure. Not only will you instinctively know what a viable solution might look like, you will be able to take control.
- Give an excellent service and keep supporting clients in various ways. You will meet them from time to time to ensure they are coping from time to time
- You must have the ability to confidently speak and formally present on various HR related topics to different audiences.
- With over 60 partners and more than 500 staff based in and around London, we are looking for a leading member to join the Consultancy team.
- They offer a range of benefits from flexible working, private healthcare, dental, life cover.
- The firm provide incredible training and development programmes, along with incentive days out incentives.
The successful HR Consultant must have:
- At least 5 years' HR experience.
- Understands the basics of employment law
- Undertake public speaking
- Can write a report
- Can come out of your comfort zone
- Confidently deliver training to non-HR employees
- Participate in video filming around HR topics for social media purposes