City of London, London
£150 - £151 per day
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen working as a HR Generalist for a Global and leading Professional Services firm based the City of Central London.
You will work alongside the HR Business Partners in this role - you will provide HR expertise and counsel to management and employees on a full range of HR disciplines including
- Performance management
- HR policies
I am looking for candidates who are comfortable working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with previous experience as a HR Generalist within professional services & are looking to further their career within HR.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Proven experience working in an HR department
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Knowledge of HR federal laws and regulations
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch!