City of London, London
£250 - £251 per day
23 days ago
My client a global Tech firm are looking for a HR Manager to join their team on an interim basis.
The role will be of interest to you if you enjoy the commercial aspects of HR, are committed to providing high quality service to the wide business, and are confident and comfortable liaising at all levels across the business. You will need to have excellent facilitation, communication and engagement skills, with the ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with stakeholders.
Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Implementing and revising a company's compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company's evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Day Rate: £250.00 - £300.00 A day
If this role sounds of interest to you, I want to hear from you!