Up to £50000.00 per annum
15 days ago
HR System implementation - Cascade implementation
Fixed term contract - immediate start
I am business partnerng with a leading Asset Manager in the City to secure a HRIS (Cascade) Implementation Project Management.
HRIS (Cascade) Implementation Project Management must be confident and have excellent communication skills, think commercially when interacting collaboratively with the HR Team, Head of MI and external Project Manager to ensure the HRIS and reporting request are understood and delivered.
- Create and deliver a structured project work plan with clear milestones and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Work with HR and IT to design workflows etc.
- Assisting with the decommissioning of legacy systems
- Reporting: Understanding, creating and distributing new and existing HR system requirements and reports
- Submit project status updates
- Working closely with Head of MI to ensure that data is cleansed prior to transfer and carry out data reconciliation
- Roll out a company-wide training programme, for various levels of users, to ensure that all users are able to utilise the system