City of London, London
£140 - £151 per day
3 months ago
Office Manager - £35,000
An exciting opportunity to work in a fast-growing marketing technology start-up with offices in the US and UK.
We have some of the largest companies in the world as clients and, with ambitious plans to grow even quicker, we are looking for an Office Manager to help keep things running smoothly and staff happy across our UK and US businesses!
This role is so varied it's hard to pin down everything that could crop up but… The kind of things you will expect to be doing include:
- General management of all our offices both here in the UK and the US including ensuring that everything is fully stocked so that people have all they need to do their jobs and stay happy.
- Ordering of computers and issuing of new laptops.
- Help to run internal employee happiness initiatives including planning team and company social events and Christmas and Summer parties.
- When needed, assisting the People team with ad hoc admin and new starter process.
- Improve and maintain the office environment.
- EA/PA style duties to support the CEO, CTO and other execs in the business.
- Help with ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Opening the office & locking up.
- Organising meetings and managing databases.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Organising company events or conferences.
- Ordering stationery and furniture.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff.
- Managing office budgets.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Delegating tasks to junior employees.
- Organising induction programmes for new employees.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Using a range of software packages.
- Attending meetings with senior management.
The candidate: We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to get stuck in (and have a lot of fun along the way!) You will help create a great working environment doing anything from organising fun filled team events to making sure the fridge is stocked for Friday beers. You will also provide ad hoc support to the CEO and CTO and so some EA/PA experience would be great - but not essential. A great personality that enjoys having various responsibilities and wants to make their mark in a great firm!