City of London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Financial Services client based in Marylebone, are hiring a PA, who acts in a mature and integral manner. The PA will work with discretion and a high level of confidentiality supporting both the HR Director and COO.
Ideally the PA will have supported HR or Finance seniors previously.
It is essential the PA us able to deal with sensitive business information.
Main responsibilities include:
- Proactively manage diaries, including managing schedules, arranging meetings, interviews appointments and lunches both internally and externally
- Manage the recruitment inbox, including routine responses
- Liaise with candidates and external recruitment agencies to arrange interviews
- Ensure the HR system is accurate and up to date at all times, including new joiners and staff changes, responding to routine holiday amendments and queries
- Arrange approved internal training sessions and deal with all associated administration
- Deal with approved external training course bookings and examinations
- Produce standard employment contractual documentation
- Routine and ad hoc correspondence, writing first draft where appropriate
- Prepare, send, log and file biannual review forms
- Scanning and electronic filing
- 25 days' holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Travel insurance
- Biennial health screening