£22000 - £25000 per annum + Pro rata
17 days ago
Part-Time Receptionist / Office Assistant
£22 - £25,000 PRO RATA
Our Client, a tech company based in North London, have an immediate vacancy for Receptionist / Office Assistant to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate needs to be someone to be happy to get stuck in within the business and help out with all ad-hoc duties required.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Front of house - meeting & greeting clients, telephone reception, organising refreshments
- Diary, meeting and conference call administration
- Re-fill photocopier paper, check water coolers etc.
- Client document preparation (including printing & binding)
- General office and supplier management
PART-TIME HOURS: Monday - Friday 9.30 am - 2pm with flexibility to extend to 5.30pm on Tuesday and possibly Thursday
The ideal candidate is required to have:-
- Previous Receptionist or customer facing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and the want to develop skills
- Have a friendly yet professional manner
- Be able to assist teams with adhoc duties